Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Award Wining Jokes

LOW BATTERY JOKES

A Young man saved his girlfriend's phone number on his mobile as "LOW BATTERY"  with no ringtone.

Whenever she calls him in his absence, his wife takes the phone and plugs it to the charger..

The guy was nominated for Nobel prize for "Innovation and Peace"

🙏🙏
😜😉😝

Funny dedicate Moment Song

A boy Called FM radio & Said: I have found a purse with 15 thousand Rupees ,
a credit card & an I.D Card of Ms. priya, Ro No.12 BanjaraHills, Hyderabad

FM Person: How honest sir? 
So you want to return her purse?

Boy: No.. I just wanted to dedicate her a song.. 
LOL

🙏🙏
😜😉😝

Funny 5 Wonders of The world

SOFTWARE ENGINEER AND WIFE JOKES

Husband – hey dear, I am logged in.

Wife – would you like to have some snacks?
Husband – hard disk full.


Wife – have you brought the saree.
Husband – Bad command or file name.


Wife – but I told you about it in morning
Husband – erroneous syntax, abort, retry, cancel.


Wife – hae bhagwan !forget it where’s your salary.
Husband – file in use, read only, try after some time.


Wife – at least give me your credit card, i can do some shopping.
Husband – sharing violation, access denied.


Wife – i made a mistake in marrying you.
Husband – data type mismatch.


Wife – you are useless.
Husband – by default.


Wife – who was there with you in the car this morning?
Husband – system unstable press ctrl, alt, del to Reboot.



Wife – what is the relation between you & your Receptionist?
Husband – the only user with write permission..


Wife – what is my value in your life?
Husband – unknown virus detected.


Wife – do you love me or your computer?
Husband – Too many parameters.


Wife – i will go to my dad’s house.
Husband – program performed illegal operation, it will Close.


Wife – I will leave you forever.
Husband – close all programs and log out for another User.


Wife – it is worthless talking to you.
Husband – shut down the computer.


Wife – I am going
Husband – Its now safe to turn off your computer

Award Wining Jokes





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...