Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Software Engineer and his wife – very nice

Husband – hey dear, I am logged in.


Wife – would you like to have some snacks?
Husband – hard disk full.



Wife – have you brought the saree.
Husband – Bad command or file name.



Wife – but I told you about it in morning
Husband – erroneous syntax, abort, retry, cancel.



Wife – hae bhagwan !forget it where’s your salary.
Husband – file in use, read only, try after some time.



Wife – at least give me your credit card, i can do some shopping.
Husband – sharing violation, access denied.



Wife – i made a mistake in marrying you.
Husband – data type mismatch.



Wife – you are useless.
Husband – by default.



Wife – who was there with you in the car this morning?
Husband – system unstable press ctrl, alt, del to Reboot.



Wife – what is the relation between you & your Receptionist?
Husband – the only user with write permission..



Wife – what is my value in your life?
Husband – unknown virus detected.



Wife – do you love me or your computer?
Husband – Too many parameters.



Wife – i will go to my dad’s house.
Husband – program performed illegal operation, it will Close.



Wife – I will leave you forever.
Husband – close all programs and log out for another User.



Wife – it is worthless talking to you.
Husband – shut down the computer.



Wife – I am going
Husband – Its now safe to turn off your computer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...