Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Technology


Technology Obsessed

Me and my close friend were working on our final semester Engineering Project for the past three weeks. And since our major was in Information Technology , our project was completely done on our laptops. And the complete project documentation including short notes and to-lists were also kept as a soft copy on the laptops. We didn’t had the habit to write anything on paper.
The next day after a busy weekend, I tried to look for an important document but couldn’t find it on my laptop. I told my friend to search his laptop and we tried all methods of searching but to no avail.
Finally when we decided to re-write the document, then suddenly it occurred to me that, I had written the same stuff on a piece paper and we never had a soft copy of it!!
MoralObsession with Technology could be dangerous!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...