Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Monday, January 24, 2011

Openings in Verizon for Freshers Batch of 2010 (only)


Verizon

There are Openings in Verizon for Freshers Batch of 2010 (only)
 
Eligibility Criteria
 
1) Students graduated in the year 2010 (only regular stream)
 
2) B.E (CSE,EEE,EIE,ECE), B.Tech (IT) & MCA streans only
 
3) With a minimum of 70% aggregate in 10,+2,BE / MCA
 
4) Willingness to work in any of the Verizon India locations (Chennai / Hyderabad)
 
How to Apply
 
Please send me your or your friends resume to me
 
Last day for submission is 25-January-2011
 
You can visit www.verizon.com to know more about the company

6 comments:

to whom v should send resume sir....

This Referral Program. Contact To Those who is working Verizon.

sir i am a mca fresher..i dnt know any one working in verizon...can you please tell me to whom i have 2 send my resume...or can you please refer me..

Sorry u r too delay

Re feral Program is over

sir but i came to know about this todaay only..even am having very good academic record 4m my 10th up to my mca...please sir is there any possibilities for me to attend...please help me

Send your resume jeyaramajegan.palani@verizon.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...