Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HR Job Interview - Why from ECE to IT domain?

Sir, since I am a student of ECE, as u know that ECE/CSE/IT are sister branches and all are interrelated and secondly I think it will be of my best if I utilize my sharp analytical skills in a software industry so I basically do not have any problem to “SWITCH” from ECE to IT. And I believe flexibility must be there within us to progress in life.


HR Interview - If after sometime you start disliking the job? What would you do?
Well, if such situation then my first priority would be to look within myself and try to find out any shortcomings or lack of skills and techniques. If such things happen then I would try to improve and rectify myself. Still if I don’t get an answer then I will speak to my seniors and colleagues to learn my mistakes so that I become more user friendly to my organization.



HR Interview - What have you learnt from your failures?

From my failures I have learnt to analyze myself and find out my shortcomings. Those shortcomings are the areas of future improvement for me and I have undertaken seriously to improve myself on those relevant areas. One more thing I learned is never to give up, never to feel rejected.


“Accepting a failure is a man’s great trait.”

"If you will commit yourself to your goal in spite of your failure, your chances of reaching your goal will be dramatically increased." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...